WSFSSH employs over 300 full and part-time employees. Our employees are a diverse and dynamic group of individuals who focus their efforts on supporting the independence and dignity of all WSFSSH residents. If you are interested in working at WSFSSH, we encourage you to search through our listings to see which position may best match your particular skills and interests. Before submitting a cover letter and resume for any position please read some of the commonly asked questions posted below.
How do I apply for a job at WSFSSH?
Within each job posting you will receive instructions on how to apply for that specific job.
What are the benefits of working at WSFSSH?
- Full-time (40-hours/week) and part-time (at least 30-hours/week) WSFSSH employees are fully covered under medical, dental, long term disability and life insurance plans.
- Employees working between 24 and 30 hours/week are covered under dental and life insurance plans.
- WSFSSH employees are offered a generous amount of paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time within a calendar year.
- WSFSSH employees may enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts which use pre-tax dollars to pay for medical, transportation and child care expenses.
- All WSFSSH employees may contribute to a 403b retirement plan. WSFSSH will match up to 3% of employee contribution after 1 year of employment and certain other conditions are met.
How often are WSFSSH job postings updated on line?
Job Postings are updated only when a new job is available. Each job posting indicates the date that it was posted on our website. When the position is filled it is taken off the website.
Can I send in my resume for general consideration?
We are unable to accept resumes for general consideration.
Will WSFSSH contact me if I was not accepted for a job?
If a position has been filled we will make a strong effort to contact the applicants who were interviewed for that position. Unfortunately, generally we are unable to contact those who were not called for an interview.